Welcome to the
Royal Berkshire Vein Clinic
Professor Tim Magee is a Consultant Vascular Surgeon of 23 years standing. He is an expert in the treatment of all vein problems. Treatments are minimally invasive with the emphasis on excellent cosmetic results
Spring has arrived! Now is the time to have your unsightly veins treated. Get ready for summer NOW !!
Professor Tim Magee
Consultant Vascular Surgeon
He trained in Bristol, Exeter and Oxford. He has been a Council Member of the Venous Forum of the Royal Society of Medicine and is a Member of the British Association of Sclerotherapists. Professor Magee has held and holds many managerial and academic posts including; College Tutor, Examiner for the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, Examiner for the University of Oxford, Lead Clinician for Surgery, Divisional Director of Surgery, Chair of the Oxford Regional Blood Transfusion Committee and Member of the National Blood Transfusion Committee.
Professor Magee specialises in:
- Minimally invasive varicose vein surgery
- Local and general anaesthetic vein treatments including foam sclerotherapy
- Endovenous ablation using laser, radio frequency ablation and glue (cyanoacrylate)
- Arterial surgery. Including carotid, aortic (Open and Endovascular repair) surgery and surgery for leg ischaemia
- Deep venous disease
- Venous ulcers
- Spider and thread veins of the legs treatment using microinjection sclerotherapy
- Veinwave treatment of red veins of the face
- Botox treatment of hyperhidrosis
Professor Magee has appeared three times on Embarassing Bodies demonstrating laser treatment of Varicose Veins.